2007 Le "D" de Dassault
Red • Bordeaux • Saint-Emilion AOC • France • Cabernet franc, Cabernet sauvignon, Merlot • 15/20 Gault & Millau
This wine might become available again in limited quantities. Do you want to be informed when?
2007 Le "D" de Dassault, Bordeaux, France, Saint-Emilion AOC
Purchased in 1955 by Serge Dassault, the Château Dassault was promoted "Grand Cru Classé" in 1969. In 1995, Laurence Brun was entrusted with the management of the property and implemented quality development programs. In 2012, the property established a commercial and technical relationship with Domaine Baron de Rothschild (Lafite Rothschild).
- Soil: old siliceous and sandy limestone
- Total area: 29HA
- Harvest: 100% manual with a first sorting of the grapes in the vineyard, then a sorting on the table in the cellar with the help of an optical sorting technology
Winemaking and breeding:
- Consulting oenologist: Michel Rolland
- Vinification in small thermo-regulated tanks
- Maturing: 12 to 14 months. 100% in one year barrels